SCHOOL RULES AND REGULATIONS
- Students who are Singapore citizens must sing the National Anthem and take the Pledge. Students will take the Pledge with the right fist over the heart.
- All students must stand at attention throughout the singing of the National Anthem, the School Song and the recitation of the Pledge.
- Students must look clean and neat
- Students must keep their hair short and neat.
- For boys, the hair must not touch the collar and must be clean shaven.
- For girls who wish to keep long hair must tie it up neatly with dark blue or black hair accessories.
- No dyeing, colouring or highlighting of hair is allowed.
- No wearing of accessories except a simple watch.
- Fingernails must be kept short and clean at all times
School Uniform and P.E. Attire
- Students are to wear the prescribed school uniform. Any modification to the uniform is not allowed.
- Full school uniform for:
- Girls: White blouse with dark blue skirt. The skirt should stop just above the knee.
- Boys: White shirt with dark blue shorts. The shorts should be no longer than 1-inch above the knee.
- The student’s name tag should be worn above the school badge.
- Only plain white socks are allowed and they should be at least 2 inches above the ankle. Ankle socks are strictly not allowed.
- Only white canvas shoes are allowed. No high-cut shoes or fanciful/reflective/coloured stripes on any part of the shoes.
- Students must wear their uniform at all times except when they have P.E. or PAL lessons on that day.
- The P.E. T-shirt must be tucked in at all times.
- Students must be punctual for school and all school activities.
- Flag-raising begins at 7.30 a.m. in the hall or classroom. All students should report to hall or classroom by 7.30 a.m.
- Students are expected to attend school on school days. Absence from school must be covered with a Medical Certificate (MC) or a letter from the parent/guardian. Absence from a school examination must be covered with a medical certificate which states that the student is unfit for the examination. Except for unusual medical conditions, students who attain less than 90% attendance in a year will be given a "Fair" conduct grade at best in their end-of-year progress reports.
- Students are not permitted to leave the school compound while waiting for after-school activities to commence.
- Students are strongly discouraged from taking leave before the school vacation period or during term time.
Mobile devices in school
- Students are not allowed to bring mobile phones or other electronic devices to school. If they use the devices within school premises without permission of school staff, the devices will be confiscated by the HOD/CCA or SH/Discipline. The confiscated items will only returned to their parents/guardians in person.
- Students are not allowed to have any weapon in their possession. They are also not allowed to bring any weapon-like items which can be used to cause harm to others or to themselves. Possession of such items is a serious offence. Disciplinary action will be taken for repeated offences.
- Students are not allowed to borrow money from fellow classmates or lend money to them.
- Students should avoid bringing expensive items or excessive cash to school. The school shall not be responsible for the loss of personal items.
- Students are not allowed to take photographs or videos within the school compound without the school's permission.
- Students must obtain permission from the school to post pictures of school activities, school staff and any part of the school building on social media platform.
- Students are to be respectful of others and must not post defamatory comments or pictures of anyone in the school community.
Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA)
- Photographers or video images of students and their parents may be captured during school activities and events. The school may use and publish such photographs and/or video recordings in school publications, website, social medical channels and other communication channels.