OEPS CCA Policies & Expectations (With Effect from 2017)
- CCAs are
NOT compulsory but strongly encouraged.
- Pupils will be given 3 choices of CCAs (1st choice, 2nd choice, 3rd choice).
Registration is based on first come first serve basis. If a CCA is fully subscribed, the 2nd or 3rd choice CCA will be given.
- Pupils are allowed to join only one CCA. This is to ensure equal opportunities for any pupil who wants to register for a CCA.
- To ensure continued development of our pupils and to maximise their potential, all pupils are expected to attend their training sessions regularly.
- Pupils are expected to stay in their CCA for at least one year.
- Parents/Guardians are to submit a written request (or email) if they intend to change CCA the following year. Requests will be considered on a case-by-case basis and only be allowed if there are vacancies in the respective CCAs (priority will be given to P2 pupils and current members).
- If the pupil is unable to attend the CCA session, parents are required to inform teachers-in-charge in writing.
- In the event of withdrawal from CCA, parents/guardians are to inform Head of Department of CCA (firstname.lastname@example.org) in writing.
- Please note that pupils must be properly attired for their respective CCA sessions. Teachers in charge will advise the pupils accordingly on the first CCA session.
- All CCAs will be conducted from 2.00pm to 4.00pm. Please refer to the respective CCA description for information on the training schedule.