|Ms Chia Hui Min
Mrs Reena Singh
Ms Eileen Pung
Mdm Erlis Abdul Manaf
|Mr Leonard Gomes
Mdm Lim Ching Ching
Mdm Lim Hwee Ming
Mr Omar Azahari Bin Mohd Ali
Mrs Isabelle Ho
– Provide pupils with experiences which build on their interest and stimulate their curiosity about their environment.
– Provide pupils with scientific terms and concepts to help them understand themselves and the world around them.
– Provide pupils with opportunities to develop skills, habits of mind and attitudes necessary for scientific inquiry.
– Prepare pupils towards using scientific knowledge and methods in making personal decisions.
– Help pupils appreciate how science influences people and the environment.
Ongoing Programmes and Activities
Our Science programmes are structured to provide opportunities for our pupils to explore, investigate and discover knowledge. We want our pupils to develop attitudes which encourage them to be curious, persevering and concerned about their surroundings. We seek to fuel this spirit of inquiry and ultimately want our pupils to enjoy Science and value the discipline as an important tool in helping them understand and relate to their natural and physical world.
Grow a plant (Primary 3)
Grow a mealworm beetle (Primary 4)
E2K Science (Primary 4 and 5)
Science Olympiad (Primary 5)
Make a Terrarium (Primary 6)
Integrated Learning Journeys (Primary 3 to 6)
Remediation Programme (Primary 3 to 6)
|^ P4 Integrated Programme (Code for Fun)|
Useful Science Website