School Operating Matters
- School Visits
- To visit the school or meet the school staff, call the General Office to make prior arrangements.
- For the safety of our pupils, all parents/guardians are requested to report to the General Office to obtain a visitors’ pass before proceeding to other parts of the school.
- Use the school handbook to communicate with the teacher of you child.
- Parents/Guardians are to wait at the allocated waiting area when fetching their children from school.
- School Carparks
- Parents/Guardians are kindly requested to drop off their children outside the school, near the bus stop except on rainy days.
- School Activities
- Consent forms are given for all school activities.
- Please ensure that the consent forms are duly signed and returned to teacher concerned.
- Any pupil who is absent for class or any school activity must produce a medical certificate or an explanatory letter from his/her parents/guardians.
- Please inform form teacher via telephone if your child is going to be absent for more than 1 day.
- If you child has to leave school early, please inform form teacher and report to General Office to fetch your child.
- Other Safety Rules
- Pupils are not to wear expensive jewellery or other valuables to school. They are also not to bring too much money to school.
- Any form of electronic appliances is not allowed in school. E.g. mobile phones, electronic games.
- Monthly School and Miscellaneous Fees
- Payment of School Fees is during Office Hours, Mondays and Fridays: 8:00 am-3:00pm.
- Please pay the school fees to the General Office before the 22nd of the every month.
- Please bring along the Fee Notification Letter from MOE for easy reference.
- We encourage those paying cash to use GIRO to avoid hassle of meeting the above deadline.
- If your child/ward needs to leave the school before the end of the academic year, please ensure that all his/her outstanding fees are paid before he/she returns to his/her home country.
- The fee structures is as follows:
SUMMARY TABLE OF NEW PRIMARY FEE RATES IN 2018
|Nationality||Monthly School Fees
| Monthly Standard Miscellaneous Fees
|Monthly 2nd-tier Miscellaneous Fees*
| Monthly Total Fees (maximum)
Singapore Permanent Resident
International Student (ASEAN)
International Student (Non-ASEAN)
* 2nd-tier Miscellaneous Fees is decided by the schools and is capped at 100% of the Standard Miscellaneous Fees.
^ Singaporean students can use their Edusave Accounts to pay the 2nd-tier Miscellaneous Fees.